Vishal is the man behind Right Relevance, a platform that provides relevant information and intelligence on 50 thousand topics. This includes:
- Topic relationships including semantic information like synonyms, acronyms.
- Topical influencers (~2.5M) with score and rank.
- Topical content and information in the form of articles, videos and conversations.
Prior to starting RightRelevance.com, Vishal has worked with Mircosoft as Principal Security SDE Lead for 11 yrs. Vishal specializes in Large-scale platforms and applications, Big Data, Data Science, Search/Relevance
- Search and relevance
- Stream processing at scale (Storm/Spark)
- Batch processing at scale via Hadoop/Mapreduce
- NoSql (MongoDB) database for big data applications
- Large scale data mining
- Software development in Java/Python/C/C#
- AAA security architecture for large scale enterprise products
- Large scale security data analysis
- Authentication protocols: TLS/SSL, Digest, Kerberos, PKINIT, NTLM PKI, certificates, cryptographic APIs, encryption
- Claims-based identity, ADFS, STS, WIF, SAML
- Operational security, redteam
- SDL, Threat modeling, Pentesting including fuzzing